Monday, May 08, 2006

New Title

Yes Kirby has a new title in our household. He will now go by GeGe. For those of you who don't know what that means it is Chinese for BIG BROTHER! Yes, Kirby is a big brother now, well I guess if you don't count until the baby is born you could say Kirby will be a big brother in December. We are officially announcing a new baby Pittman is on the way. We aren't sure of an exact due date but should know after the sonogram on Friday. We are very excited!

I have been feeling well, just very tired. No real sickness to speak of, just an occasional wave of nausea. I am even more tired than when I was pregnant with Kirby. I am contributing that to the fact that this time not only am I growing a human inside me but I'm also chasing another little human around. This is how God is preparing me for when I have two, 19 months apart, to take care of. I won't think about that right now. :)

We asked Kirby if he wanted a little brother or a little sister and he said " a ba" so we are taking that to mean he would like a brother. Or I guess it could mean that he was mad I went to see 'Mama Mia' without him, but probably not. Anyway, another boy is fine with us since everything we have is blue. :) Of course a girl would be so much fun too. It really doesn't matter, we already love this baby so much.

Any ideas of a nick name for baby #2? We got to call it something besides 'IT' until we know for sure. :)

8 comments:

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Congrats to the Pittman family!!! Another sweet baby to love.
Keep us posted on EVERYTHING!

Love you all,
The Perry's

Anonymous said...

Yay Rachel!!! I am so excited for you! And remember, I have girl clothes galore, so if its a little princess, I've got you covered!

Please post those sonogram pics when you get 'em. Can't wait to see the little bean!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Whoooohoooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Looks like we'll have to update the blog a bit to get it ready for two Pittman babies!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am elated to hear your good news. You've already shown you are such a fantastic mommy with Kirby. I know you will be just as great with his brother/sister!

Anonymous said...

Oh and yes...I forgot to answer your call for nickname suggestions. The name that popped into my head was Pitlet. Perhaps like a baby piglet, but with a whole Pittman twist.

Piglet + Pittman = Pitlet.

Your little baby pitlet. Perhaps I have gone crazy. I am embarassed to put my name on this post but there is my suggestion! ;)

Anonymous said...

Pitlet is cute! Or, you could be all German and call it "Pittlein" or "Pittchen."

Here's the best yet: "Itty Bitty Pitty" -- holy crap, I'm laughing at the thought! Too cute!

Amy said...

Congratulations Rachael! I think last time I saw you that you were pregnant with Kirby.

Also it just occured to me the other day that you can't see my blog bc it is private. There is a link on Lora's page. Hope all is well with you!

J.C. said...

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Congrats Rachel and family! I am so happy to hear that you have another baby on the way!