Westbrook Austin Cox arrived last night! Check out the link to Mary's blog to get details and see pictures. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you wrote what you did on Mary's blog about being so excited for her. Parenting is the most amazing journey and I could not love my baby any more (funny, though, as each day goes by, it feels like I love her more though!).
I was starting to think it was just me, who cried just seeing those beautiful baby pics. Good to know I'm not alone!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you wrote what you did on Mary's blog about being so excited for her. Parenting is the most amazing journey and I could not love my baby any more (funny, though, as each day goes by, it feels like I love her more though!).
I was starting to think it was just me, who cried just seeing those beautiful baby pics. Good to know I'm not alone!
Post a Comment