Yes another strange sleeping position. I just don't understand how it can be comfortable to sleep with you feet in the air. Mine would lose feeling from lack of blood. Plus he's gotten into the habit of squishing himself into the corner of the crib. And please tell me why I even bother with the blanket. He only cares about the blue doggy. I guess it makes me feel better that I'm attempting to cover him up.
Mmmm...yummy, baked beans. They go great with a peanut butter sandwich. I know, I know, that sounds disgusting. He didn't seem to mind. I even got a little to close and got a sticky hand in the face.
Oh and as you can see it seems Kirby takes after me...a lefty. Such a smart boy. :)
More to come later.
3 comments:
Kirby is definately the most creative sleeper I've ever seen!
PB & Beans? Boy, kids will eat anything! heehee!
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :)
Holy cow I finally got your blog linked to mine! Woohoo!
Kiss Kirby for me. See you soon.
Love from the Perry's!
Hmmm, baked beans...I'll have to try those! Looks like Kirby certainly enjoys them.
Post a Comment