Friday, April 21, 2006

Kirby Gone Wild

Now that Kirby is crawling all over the place he likes to play with the doors, blinds, facus (the artificial ficus tree that I have termed the 'facus') and any thing else he can get his little hands on. He has so much fun but it's definitely more work for me--all you mommies just wait, mobility is not all it's cracked up to be. Today he even tried to crawl into the refrigerator and was quite angry when I moved him so I could close it. I figured out why he has been so cranky lately--new teeth. Another bottom tooth started to poke through today and I'm sure it's match is not far behind. As soon as I saw that I gave him a bit of baby dope--Motrin--and he was fine. He had a great first nap and is sleeping very soundly now.

Thanks to Eliza and her wisdom I have now figured out how to upload pictures straight to the blog without going through another program. So now I will have creative posts like Lora. This one is not going to be so much on the creative side as far as layout but give me time. It's been so long since I gave a good update so I wanted to get it up before I got distracted by more internet games. I know how pathetic that sounds. And it isn't that I have nothing to do. I just take several breaks during the day to indulge myself. I have been quite productive this week. OK here are some pictures...finally. :)




I know, I know, another boring sleeping picture. I just wanted to show that the yoga sleeping continues. I think Stan and I are competing to see who can discover Kirby in the craziest positions. This one makes it look like he has a broken arm.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Kirby's sleep pictures are anything but boring!!! Keep 'em coming, he is so cute!

When are you coming to town? You've got to meet Miss Lily and let me smooch all over Kirby!