Monday, April 17, 2006

Games and Spring Cleaning

I know it's been too long since my last post. Things have been crazy and I've become addicted to playing games on the computer. So everytime I get on the computer I'm drawn to the yahoo games. I don't know what's come over me. Anyway, I had some nice pictures to post today but I can't get hello to work. I'll try later. Now I'm off to finish the spring cleaning that Stan and I started on Saturday. We really got a lot done as far as organizing and cleaning out so today, since I don't have Riley or aftershool, I'm going to scrub this place down.

Not much news as far as Kirby goes. He's into everything and if I take my eyes off of him for one minute he's gone. Yesterday we went to spend the Easter Holiday with Granny and Papa Great. Kirby had so much fun. He chased their cat all over the place and got to visit their 9 mo. old neighbor. He had a blast! It's hard to believe it's just one month until his birthday.

Hopefully I can get the pictures up later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh, time is going so fast! I can't believe Kirby is almost one!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for all your love and support. It's so great to have other mommies to keep me focused on what's really important and to encourage me along the way. Thanks, Rach!

Leslie said...

Can you believe your baby is almost a toddler?? Remember where you were at this time last year? Gosh, that's awesome to think about!