Saturday, March 11, 2006

Dagum

What does that mean you ask? Well I can't tell you but Kirby could. It's his new favorite word. He'll just sit on the floor playing and start repeating it over and over. He's turning into a regular motor mouth, babbling all the time. I wonder where he got that from?

Also his Auntie Leslie would have been proud. Lucky Star came on the radio this afternoon while he was playing and I was putting clothes away in his room. He started his little dancing--bobbing up and down to the beat. It was so cute. Luckily he also has my rhythm because Stan has none. He also did some dancing to Bruce Springstien, not my favorite but I will encourage him to be his own person, which includes liking whatever music he wishes.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I would have loved seeing Kirby rock it out to Madonna! Such a smart child. :)

Anonymous said...

I think "Dagum" exists only in the Official North Carolina Vernacular Dictionary. Its a polite country way to say "darn it", right? Kirby must've picked it up from watching all that Nascar :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget who taught that child to dance...... his jazzercizing Grandmommy! I'm ready for another dance date.