Monday, June 21, 2010

11 months

Judah is 11 months old.  He seriously can't be one month away from his first birthday.  It just seems impossible.  I was thinking about this day a year ago and how ready I was to get to Thailand and just counting down the hours till we were there and the relief I felt when we finally arrived.  And now I've had almost a whole year with this wonderful joyful little boy.

11 month stats:

Weight: 10.6 kg or 23.4 lbs (65%)
Height:  73.5 cm or 29 inches (32%)
Head:  46 cm or 18 inches (35%)


This is how the big brothers found this crazy boy this morning.  I don't even know how he did this.  In case you can't tell that's not a blanket...it's the pack n play matress.

He loves eating, laughing, and playing with his brothers.  Unless they are all up in his face messings with him.  He pretty much hates that.  Especially Bennett squeezing his cheeks.  But who doesn't hate that.  He is also increddibly fond of pulling hair.  Not my favorite thing.  The boy is strong I tell ya!

Today he slid down the side of the chaise and was standing.  He doesn't typically enjoy standing.  He was whining here.

I got him to smile.  Notice the extreme gripping toes.

Ooops, limp leg.  No worries he didn't fall.

The poor child has just now broken through with his third tooth.  It is probably a good thing for us, he would surely eat everything in sight if he didn't have to gum it all.  He did enjoy roast, potatoes and carrots yesterday during our Father's Day lunch.  And he is on to either a cheese or peanut butter sandwich.  Yes, that's right...already eating peanut butter.  I figured he wouldn't be any more allergic to it in a month than he would be now.  But he's fine.

He's fianally become mobile.  My children take forever to get there.  His first obstical is to get over his feet.

Then he flops to his belly.

He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth.

And then does a forward lunge flop right back down to his belly.

He does the greatest inch worm, swim, army crawl ever.  It's a good thing he can get around fast doing that cause it looks like it will be quite a while until he walks...as you can see from his lack of interest in standing.

And my most favorite thing of all...YAY JUDAH!

Don't you just want to squeeze those thighs?  You would if you heard the giggle that comes with it!

4 comments:

Jenny H said...

Adorable!He is looking like a toddler now. Wow how time flies!

Jason and Kathleen said...

what a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad you posted some new pics. I was needing that!

Kellie said...

too cute!!! I wish I could see you again Mr Judah - you are growing up so well. Jia You!

Jenny said...

Judah is too stinking cute. I just love the last picture. Yes, time flies and I can't believe our babies will be a year old in a month.