Yes it has been unbelievably long since I've updated on the boys. Our connection is really slow so uploading pictures takes forever. But enough excuses. Just enjoy this one picture and I will work on getting some more pictures up.
Kirby and Bennett still love to be next to Judah every moment possible. This was family movie night, Bennett with his usual thumb and bear, Judah playing with his monkey pie (paci) and Kirby keeping them both straight. Don't worry, Judah didn't really watch much of what was on.
More to come as our connection cooperates.
3 comments:
Hey sweet boys! Aunt Kitty's missed seeing you.
I had to do a double take to see which boy was which! Seriously -- they're faces are practically identical, and they're all VERY cute!!
Oh my goodness! How embarrassing. The first their should be just that -- their, not they're. UGH.
Post a Comment