The week before Christmas we got our first gifts. The Pittman side sent a big box full of gifts for us all. I wanted to take them out and wrap them but since all the guys got to it first I didn't get that chance. So we had part of Christmas early. :)
The excitement was obvious.
There was Thomas a plenty. We now have more trains than track. :)
And to make Stan very happy there was enough Red and Black shirts and hats to keep all the guys well clothed. It is certain all the Carolina blue has been equaled out. :)
Go DAWGS!
Kirby was so excited about the airplane Uncle Chris sent. He took several pictures of it himself. He is such a funny boy.
1 comment:
I love how Benny has his arm around Kirby in that first picture. I am so glad you guys got loved on with gifts! The pic of Kirby looking at the manger scene is something you should send to lifeway for them to use in their material. love it!
Post a Comment