Saturday, September 05, 2009

Thomas

Or as Stan likes to call it, crack for little boys. This is how most days since getting home have been spent by Kirby and Bennett. I ordered the trains and track a few months back and Stan's parents brought it to Bangkok for us. We didn't tell the boys about it until we got to KM and told them that once we got home they would get a big surprise. I don't think anything could make their little hearts happier at that moment. I'm telling you, the woman that came up with Thomas and his friends knew little boys so well. Since we can't afford, nor want to buy, anything more extensive at this point Stan got out the legos and added to the world. Thomas is fun for boys of all ages. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't think of a better way to describe Thomas. It is crack for little boys! When I show Sam this picture tomorrow, he's going to salivate all over my keyboard.

Jason and Kathleen said...

Does Kirby have some curl in his hair? I am glad that you guys got that for them....so you can continue to rest and take care of sweet Judah!