We finally have some pictures of our time here in Bangkok. Since I'm resting most days we haven't gotten out to do much around the city--we'll let the grandparents help Stan take the boys on some ' field trips' once they get here. For now we will just enjoy some pool time, something I definitely enjoy. The boys have gotten more and more comfortable in the water, with the aid of their water wings. Neither is real wild about going under or really getting water on their face but they are now going out on their own in the deep pool (there is a kiddie pool that is about 2 feet deep and then a bigger pool that is about 5 feet deep). We've been taking them after lunch but before nap so they will sleep really well. I've even put up a picture of myself in the pool, just my arms and head but I feel like even that is showing the weight of my pregnancy.
Kirby getting around. By the end he finally started putting his face in the water and trying to blow bubbles--huge for him because he hates water in/on his face.

The last couple of times we've been swimming even Bennett has been getting brave.

They don't want my help so I just get to float and enjoy the water too!
2 comments:
what a pretty pool. I know that must feel great to you too!
Sweet! It looks like there's a view in the background. Post a pic!
Post a Comment