Have I ever mentioned that the boys absolutely LOVE their Daddy and usually want to be doing whatever he is doing? This weekend they really wanted to help. On Saturday Stan was trying to work on the desk (it got a little bowed because we didn't screw the top on properly...ooops). The boys went in their room to get their tools so they could help daddy work.
Kirby working the hammer.

Bennett with the wrench on a scroll of paper. Umm...ok, not working on the desk but trying out his tool skills.

When we got up from Sunday naps Stan decided he wanted to make cookies. Kirby chipped right in with the stirring.

Spatula master!

Bennett just wanted a cookie and waited here so patiently till they were ready.
4 comments:
Those pictures of Kirby and Bennett helping their daddy remind me so much of Sam and Joe -- Sam is the same way! Anytime there is a project around here, Sam gets his tools out and helps Joe with it. I love watching them work together!
Nice to see Kirby will chip in and help with the cooking/baking! (Although I think Bennett had the right idea -- just sit around and wait for the goodies to come to you)!
Oh my gosh. Please give that sweet boy a cookie...that's so precious!
Okay, I had to get all caught up! I love the Daddy time! Lily helped Devin with a project last week and wouldn't let me near her (I think she felt super special that it was just her and daddy). I had to get Lily her own toolset! And go Stan for baking!
Are you allowed to take pics in teh preschool? I'd love to see what kind of room can hold that man kids!
And I'm loving the video! Your boys are so cute!
How cute. I cant wait for those days. Big day today. I will email you after so I will have more info on baby :)
Post a Comment