Monday, December 15, 2008

Bennett's Birthday Party

My baby turned 2 on Friday. He of course really had no clue. We had some friends over for a spaghetti dinner--Benny's favorite--and cupcakes. I think the spaghetti will be a tradition cause I realized that is what he had for his first Birthday dinner too. What can I say, the boy knows what he likes. Enjoy some pictures!

Big spaghetti smile! Well the closest we could get to it. He would smile and by the time the camera took the pictures he had moved on to eating again.

The group.

Blowing our his candles. Really he gave one small attempt and the flames didn't even flicker. He moved quickly on to picking the M&Ms off the top. Kirby and I blew out the candles. (I even included a picture of me, just for you Kitty.)

Getting the last M&M before he could dig in.

Happy boy! Chocolate makes me happy too! ;)

4 comments:

Lora said...

So cute! Is that your house, btw? It looks so awesome!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, cutie boy!

Kathleen said...

Awww Rachy...you look beautiful! I am so happy to see you in picture. I love that you strip your boys down to eat. Give them lots of kisses for me. oh...i found the video on youtube. yay!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!