Thursday, September 11, 2008

Three Pagodas

We went to visit a local attraction. People from all over this country come to this area because it is known to be so beautiful. This is one of the sites they come to visit. You can read more about it here. Sorry it's just pictures of the place and none of us. I was not in charge of the camera. I actually found a nice spot to sit with Bennett. After climbing 100 steps with the stroller I decided to skip the 300 other that were ahead of us. This country is not stroller friendly.

A view of all three.

The fountain where Kirby decided to take a swim.

I love this detail!

One of many temples.

The postcard view. The whole area was really beautiful.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's very pretty. So Kirby climbed 400 steps. I bet he slept good that night! And you and Stan too.

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

I cannot get over how big/grown Kirby has gotten. Robbie said he looks like he is 6. Both boys are absolutely gorgeous. You are missed MUCHO! So, when is it you're coming home? Next month? Wishful thinking I know.

Jessie said...

Those pictures are beautiful.

I would have never guessed that was Bennett. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. Kirby looks gianormous (my computer is saying I misspelled that, but I think it's right).