Thursday, September 11, 2008

Silly Boys

Just some fun pics of the boys being their silly selves.

Thanks daddy.

He loved it!

Kris Kross will make ya...JUMP, JUMP!

Kirby dresses himself completely now, sometimes he needs a little help.

Someone else got their hands on the camera.

Guess who, the leg totally gives it away. If it weren't for that I might have thought it was Bennett again.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh...they look so big! kirby looks tall.
where are you? i like to see your pretty face.

Lora said...

Look how grown up they look! And I'l loving the house!

Kathleen said...

I love Kirby's tour. Who was he talking to? grommy? What did he call the fan?
I can't wait for more of those.
love you guys.

The Parrish Family said...

Looks like yall are having fun! The boys are getting too big!! Maybe we can catch up with each other soon!