Friday, March 28, 2008

Anniversary and Easter

On March 20th Stan and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary.  The past 4 years have been so amazing--two kids and a move to the other side of the world.  We've been pretty busy.  We spent the evening with Kirby and Bennett complete with time at the mall play area and dinner at Chick-fil-A.  It was a great evening!


Easter was on the 23rd of March this year--I don't ever remember it being so early! (I know that isn't news to most of you--that is for my benefit to remember it :)  We went to church and since it was our last Sunday Pastor Clay wanted to do a recognition for us.  We were so touched and it was a special time for us and our next step.  After church we drove to Greensboro to meet Aunt Kate's family.  It was fun and they were so gracious to have all of us.  If Grommy and Poppy will send us pictures (or I can just add some when we go to their house) you can see our fun time.  Again, we didn't take a single picture.  

No comments: