Grommy took Kirby on a Kiddie Trucker Ride
Yea, trucks!
George is much bigger than I thought.
I'm THRILLED to take a pictures with George!
Mmmm, blue cotton candy!
Bennett did so great in the back pack. We hardly heard a peep from him. By about 12:30 he was so sleepy but refused to go to sleep because he was so busy watching everything.
Mmmm, yellow cotton candy!
He didn't really want to pose, just run around and explore the State Trooper helicoptor and motorcycle.
Poppy and Kirby--eating even more cotton candy. :)
We also had lunch and saw animal and art exhibits but I don't have pictures of that. :)
Also it's only 4 days until the Triathlon. I'm pretty nervous but probably as ready as I can be. So Friday afternoon we are headed to Emerald Isle for the race. After the race we are rushing down to Sunset for my brother's wedding. That's right Uncle J is getting married! It's been sort of fast--we weren't sure of the date until a couple of weeks before. We will miss the actual wedding on the beach but will make it in time to celebrate with the family for dinner. I can't wait to meet my new sister-in-law. :)
3 comments:
Good luck on your triathlon this weekend, take some action shots so we can see you doing your crazy triathlon thing! And tell Jay congratulations on getting married! You are going to have a big weekend.
I didn't even recognize Bennett in the picture of him at the fair, he has gotten so big!
alright....time for some pics of the triathalon and unc j.'s wedding. can't wait to see you in action!
Wow! Look at those kids -- they are so grown up!
I can't wait to see the pics either! You are my hero :)
Post a Comment