Bennett was being so cute, but not paying attention to the Pastor at all. You will have to excuse the flip flops. We usually dress casual for our Contemporary Service so I really wanted to wear nice shoes for this special day, however, my toe hurt too bad in tighter shoes. Oh well.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. We had a great day. Today was baby dedication. So it was Bennett's turn. He did great and looked so cute in his almost too small outfit. I've decided we'll take some time off from this since last year was Kirby and this year was Bennett. No new baby next Mother's Day. My mom and Larry came to see the dedication and then have Chinese food with us for lunch. We decided not to go out for the sake of tired children, Stan's knee (this was his first venture out since his surgery on Thursday) and busy resturants. I got to take a nap (YAY!) and we don't have church this evening so Stan and I will get to hang out as soon as the boys are in bed. Here are some cute picturs from today. Larry got some family pictures so after I get those I'll add them in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like a very special day for you guys and Bennett. Congrats! That is so cute that he was flirting with the little girl behind him. It's crazy how early they start flirting and being aware of other cute kids. Anyway, glad you guys are doing well and that Stan is recovering well from surgery. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We'll keep y'all in our prayers!!
Happy Mother's Day!
We'll be at Kirby's Monster bash this Saturday! Any suggestions for gifts? Underwear perhaps?
We miss you guys!
PS. Lil Mama sings your praises every week. Keep up the good work and thanks for encouraging her.
Love to you all!
What an adorable little flirt!
You guys have had a lot going on. Hope you are able to relax some. By the way you look great. Can you email me your address? hadleybiamby@hotmail.com
Post a Comment