Today I knew we needed to get out. Poor Kirby goes stir crazy and he loves to be outside. I decided to take a walk using the double stroller I bought last month on consignment for $45. I really didn't want one because they are big, bulky and expensive but I got a great deal and I now see how useful they are. We went over to Kids R Kids to visit and then took a couple of laps through the apartment complex. Bennett did great and fell asleep so I thought it would be fun to stop at our communities play area. Kirby had a blast and did really well listening and only whined a very little bit when it was time to leave.
He is so careful when he climbs the steps, he never lets go if the rail.
He started out small.
Then got a bit more confidant.
Then he was ready for the big one!
All the while Bennett snoozed away.
When we got home I let him watch Elmo's World that comes on the last few minutes of Sesame Street, which is really the only part he likes. Doesn't he look so serious?
I must say we had a great morning . I'm hoping to be able to do this a couple times a week so we at least get out. Now we are all worn out. I'm sure the boys will sleep great this afternoon so I can rest and get ready for work. :)
3 comments:
I'm sorry I missed it. Is Thursday still open?
Look at Kirby sliding down those slides like a champ. So cute!
Sam loves Elmo's World, too. He thinks Mr. Noodle (or whatever that guy's name is) is hilarious.
That playground looks perfect for a little man Kirby's size.
I watched Elmo's world so much when Brendon was little, I think I have most of the episodes commited to memory;)
Post a Comment