Today I had my last ultrasound for the UNC study I'm participating in (well during the pregnancy at least, I have to have one more 3 months post pardum). It was so neat to see how much Bennett had grown even in just a few weeks. He was being shy with his legs crossed so she couldn't confirm Bennett is a boy--I don't have doubt because we got a good look at his boy parts a month ago--but we got to see a lot of his bum. Here is a cute picture and she even took a few little movies. It was cool to be able to see more of a face rather than just a skeleton.
Bennett's cute profile.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at him yawning! He is so relaxed in your uterus; isn't that a nice thought?
OMG! That is SO cool you got a video, I'm jealous! I can't believe how well you can see his face. What a handsome boy!
Thank you for posting this, it totally made my night! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
I can't believe he has his mouth open and his tongue sticking out!! You can see him so well in these pictures. He is already so cute.
What kind of study are you participating in??
i need some pictures of kirby
Just had to come back and watch that video. GEEZ, I am so jealous. I wish my husband would quit being so scared and impregnate me already!
That is the most amazing thing ever! I've never got to see anything other than pictures from an ultrasound and have never seen one performed in person. So thanks for sharing that video, how spectacular! I love baby Bennett already!
Oh my! God is so good! It is amazing to see your little maricle:) Absolutely precious:)
I still wanna hear about this study you are participating in...
I'm so THRILLED that you, Stan, Kirby and Bennett (via the tummy) came to the beach! I had such a blast and it was SO good to catch up!
I just loved our time at the beach. It was so much fun!
The video of Bennet is awesome. His face is so clear.
Post a Comment