Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Congratulations Todd and Carly Lantz

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Todd Lantz. On Saturday on of my suitmates from Meredith got married. These are the ladies that helped me keep my sainity during college. I was honored that I got to be a part of her very special day, we had so much fun, too. She looked beautiful and the ceremony and reception were beautiful too. I don't have pictures with me in them yet but I hope to get some so every one can see before and after of my dress (the lady at the bridal shop thought I needed to get the biggest size--28--since I may be pregnant and have no idea how big I would be, in the begining Carly and Tara could get in the dress together). Anyway, all ended well. We had a great time. The Lantz's are now enjoying a honeymoon in Jamaica. Lucky.


Carly and Tara (my suitmates from Meredith) at the salon the morning of the BIG day.
Kathleen (my roommate at Meredith) was helping get the veil in place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Rach! Since you finally caught me stalking the blog...I thought that I would send you a quick note! It was good to see you this weekend and you looked gorgeous too!! You all did!! Don't let it be another year till I see you again!

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Carly looks beautiful as does Kathleen. I need to see pics of you and Tara now!
I hope they are enjoying Jamaica, I know we did!