Not much has been going on this past week. Kirby is putting forth more effort to try to walk, sometimes. It's funny, I just don't think he really cares to walk at all right now. Oh well, someday. He is still very adventuresome. Yesterday, Stan was sitting in the chair working on the computer and Kirby was playing at the window (he likes to look out at what's going on outside). All of the sudden he heard Kirby kinda whining and looked at the window and he was gone. He had crawled onto the bottom part of our antique tea cart and couldn't get down. This is how Stan found him...
See the anxiety on Kirby's face. He knew if he tried to get down he would fall right on his face.

Once he saw the camera, all was good again.

My little man is just too funny sometimes. It's not even that far down, what a crazy boy.
Well that's it for now. For all you Charlotte ladies, we are hoping to come to visit during July so let me know a weekend that everyone will be around!
3 comments:
Yay! Rachel blogged! Oh, I especially love that last picture of Kirby. He looks so cute!!! Such a little explorer :)
THERE he is!
I'm sorry I was demanding to know where you were! You would think I would sorta understand, having been pregnant and working and you are doing both, plus taking care of a toddler.
I just had to have my Kirby fix. All better now. Adorable!
He really is adorable...Austen wants to play again, she promises to behave next time:!
Post a Comment