Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dimei is a ...

Dimei. Unfortunately the sonogram tech could not see the sex of the baby. What we could see is that the baby is very healthy and seemed to have a strong heartbeat. The appointment wasn't with the doctor (it was a sonogram for the study I am participating in that deals with fibroid tumors, which I seem to have a small one--don't worry it's not dangerous or deadly to me or the baby and needs no treatment) so I don't have details of the baby's health. I do, however, have an appointment on Friday with the OB so I should have more info then. I think I need to change the baby's nickname to Skelator. The skelaton face is a little scarey.

I know these pictures are hard to figure out, even if you have had sonograms before. I'm pretty sure the first is the back of the head and body, next is profile and body and the last is the front of the face and body. Skelator was flipping all around so who knows.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dimei is so cute already!!! I can tell by the little skeleton face :)

Even though fibroid tumors are definately not cool, it *is* cool that you get to participate in this study and have a lot of sonograms~!

We found out Lily was a girl at 17 weeks, so hopefully Dimei will participate more next time!

Leslie said...

Skeletor!! Man, way to go Rachel for using a classic 80's reference. :) I am going to call him/her that from now on. But I guess is Dimei is a girl she will be Skeleta.

Beautiful pictures! Dimei will be gorgeous, I know!

I am glad your tumor is harmless! Whew - like you need something else to think about with a toddler, a pregnancy, and a move to China!

Anonymous said...

What a hottie!! Definitely a future model.

Your loveable, furry, ole stalker,

Jenn Mason