Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dalmation Boy

As you can see, Kirby is feeling much better. Well that was until Blue Doggy had to go in the wash. He enjoyed breakfast at least. I wanted everyone to see his lovely rash face. It actually has spread down most of his body. Not as much on his arms and legs though. I still have to keep him quarantined, so to speak, until he has been fever free for 24 hours. No fever this morning so it's looking good.
I know these pictures are a bit blurry but I wanted to get close up shots of the spots. It got much worse during the crying festival he had in the absence of Blue Doggy. He has been very dependant on him while he was sick. This is going to be great fun getting him over that.



Look at that, the spots are even in his hair. Only noticeable because he hair is so thin. Let's pray the rest of the day goes better than the morning did. A nice long nap will hopefully take care of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kirby!!! Those spots are so sad. I hope he has blue doggie back to make him feel better (darn that wash machine!).

Give him hugs and kisses from me and Lily!

Anonymous said...

What in the world is wrong with poor Kirby? I'm worried! Does he have chicken pox? Scarlet fever? I'm freaking out here!

Jenn Mason