OK, so how is this fair? I'm sick again. This time it's the stomach flu type thing. Crackers and ginger ale made me sick last night. I don't ever remember being sick like that. I do feel better today. I've been taking it easy and trying to keep my distance from Kirby and Riley. My poor son just wants to love on his mommy, I'm so glad he's good at playing solo. I just pray he doesn't get it. I don't think I could handle my baby throwing up. :(
6 comments:
Is this what we're calling pregnancy now? Are you trying to tell us something???
Hope you feel better!
Don't I wish. At least then there would be a reason. I really don't think there is any way I could be pregnant. :(
Feel better, Rachel :)
Pregnant was my first thought too:)
Rachel, I'm sorry you're sick! It's no fun being sick when you have a child to take care of. It's so hard to quit hugging all over them!
I know how you feel, I keep getting sick too. Brendon keeps bringing home viruses and giving them to me. Well I did teach him to share! Haha! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment