Friday, March 17, 2006


I went in to check on him yesterday and found him like this. :)

9 comments:

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

I need shuggies from Kirby soon. I'm glad he and Andrew played this week. We're looking forward to our next visit.

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that little pose! It looks like he's practicing to be a posh underwear or bathing suit model. Maybe he will be in the pages of the J. Crew catalogue before too long.

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that little pose! It looks like he's practicing to be a posh underwear or bathing suit model. Maybe he will be in the pages of the J. Crew catalogue before too long.

Jessie said...

I love the way babies sleep. For him at the time that was the most comfortable and relaxing position he could be in. He is tooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

He is chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool outside the school...very cute. :)

M said...

Rach- I had a friend growing up that slept like exactly like Kriby in the picture! (we were in middle school at the time so by that age it was just a little strange not cute)
You should start a photo album of all the funny ways he sleeps- wasn't he the one with the blanket wrapped around his head or was that Sam?

M said...

oh dear- so what I meant to say was "...that slept exactly like Kirby..." The valley girl additional "like" was a typo. Forgive me:)

Anonymous said...

Rach, did you see that Eliza quote a Will Smith song for this post? She will quote "Parents Just Don't Understand" again when Kirby is a teenager!

Rachel said...

Yes I love Eliza's Will Smith quote. Just goes to show she really is Elixa Mixa.