Saturday, March 18, 2006

10 MONTHS OLD!!!

I can't believe that Kirby is 10 months old already. That means just 2 short months until his Birthday. Can this be? I wanted to have a baby, not a big boy. Has anyone figured out how to make them stop growing. Just kidding. He's at a very fun age. He changes so much everyday. I think he is done with baby food--he throws a fit if I try to give it to him. He also figured out the quickest way to get around is to roll. Hopefully this doesn't mean he will give up on crawling. I hope you enjoy these pictures from the last week. (oh yeah posting pictures on Road Runner is way faster than on dial up)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 months little guy!

Leslie said...

Happy 10 months Birthday, Kirby! Can you believe he is going to be a toddler soon?

Amy said...

Awww, the first birthday is so much fun. I know that you will enjoy it. He is only going to grow faster and faster from here on out.