Saturday, February 04, 2006
My cutie...
Kirby is so adorable. Each time Stan or I need to work on the computer we let Kirby have some pack 'n play time right beside us. Every once in a while he takes a break to make sure we haven't left . The top of the pack'n play blocks his view so he kinda ducks down and leans foward until he can see our face. He stays that way until you look at him and then he gives you the biggest grin ever. I tried to get a picture but the screen on the pack'n play just makes it blurry and it's not quite the same looking from above. So cute. This weekend we plan on doing nothing but maybe taking Kirby for a ride in his red wagon(oh yeah, I have to go get fitted for a bridesmaid dress--I don't even want to know what size they tell me to get). We should get some much needed relaxation. Well now it's 1:45 and Kirby is letting me know he's ready for a diaper change and a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww! I wish we could see a pic of Kirby doing that! That just means you will have to pack him and the pack'n'play up and come to Charlotte so we can all witness his cuteness!
Post a Comment