Oh! He looks so sweet and angelic! Don't they look like little cherubs when they are sleeping?
Awww, Kirby! You look so cute in a turban! That is a great pic, Rachel, keep 'em coming!
Rachel, He is perfect!!! How sweeet he looks. I far from undestand the Blog world. The word is just scary to me!!! I am so happy that you are having such a fun time with Kirby......I really, really can't wait to meet him.Love, JC
obviously I don't know what I am doin, anonymous?!
You've kept us in suspense long enough...its time for you to post again! Peer Pressure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh! He looks so sweet and angelic! Don't they look like little cherubs when they are sleeping?
Awww, Kirby! You look so cute in a turban! That is a great pic, Rachel, keep 'em coming!
Rachel,
He is perfect!!! How sweeet he looks. I far from undestand the Blog world. The word is just scary to me!!! I am so happy that you are having such a fun time with Kirby......I really, really can't wait to meet him.
Love, JC
obviously I don't know what I am doin, anonymous?!
You've kept us in suspense long enough...its time for you to post again! Peer Pressure!
Post a Comment