Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Already a failure

That's right, I admit that I'm already failing at this Blog stuff. Who would have thought that being a stay at home mom would keep you so busy. I had every intention of working on a photo album so there would be pictures on the Blog of Kirby from Birth on. Didn't get to it. The good news is we did have a wonderful family day on Saturday. It was a long time coming. Let's see news about Kirby...I guess that biggest thing is that he now has 5 teeth and is working on the sixth one (This has been a month long process and they all came almost at once). I think he's proud of them cause he has started giving us this cheesy grin when he knows we are laughing at him. I'm trying to get a picture of it but it's goin to take effort from both Stan and I to get it on film. But here are a few pictures of Kirby's first Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Its good to know that peer pressure still works!

I love you Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachel!! You are not failng, you are doing just fine! These few posts that you have made are more than I normally hear from you, so its an improvement. ;) Give Kirby a squeeze for me.