OK so I have a good excuse for not posting pictures yet. My husband returned from China with the Bird Flu (not really but everyone from the trip was real sick, Stan refered to that time as 'being on his death bed') and he was so kind and gave it to me. And a little bit to Kirby, too. So what's worse than getting a cold. Being a mom with a cold and taking care of a cranky 7 1/2 month old with a cold. Pictures to come soon, I promise.
3 comments:
I never would have known that the Pittmans had been stricken with bird flu without you posting. See how handy this will be? I will be involved in every aspect of your life! Yaya! ;)
Welcome to the blogger world Rach! Don't worry about feeling like you don't know what you are doing, that is why we have Eliza! I have had my blog for months and just started posting pictures in the past week or so with her help.
Can't wait to see all the fun pics of you, Stan, and Kirby.
FYI: Wade proudly put up the cutie Christmas card with Kirby on the fridge. He tells everyone that Kirby is his new best friend since their bonding at Eliza's party.
I've been hoping you'd make it around to the blogspot! Yay!!!
I'm sorry about the "bird flu" but we are happy that Stan is back, safe and sound.
I had a great time cuddling with Kirby at the Christmas party, he is such a cutie! You definately have to work on getting some pictures up!
Post a Comment