Friday, December 30, 2005

Here we go...

My first post. Apparantly I have not done such a good job keeping up with sending out pictures of Kirby and keeping everyone up to date with what's going on. So since I'm a computer dummy (hard to believe I used to be a computer teacher and IT person at a school) my wonderful friend Eliza--I still call you Elizabeth most of the time, hard habit to break--has set up a blog for me. So how am I doing? This is my disclaimer stating that I am a horrible speller, so any mispelled words we will from now on refer to as "typos". OK that's it this time.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are forgiven for the typos so long as you post some pictures of that gorgeous boy of yours! (Kirby, not Stan, although Stan is cute, too).

Anonymous said...

All right Rachel! See, you are doing just fine. Keep it up!