Saturday, October 06, 2012

gotta keep things interesting...

Kirby and Bennett do Sing, Spell, Read and Write for phonics/reading.  Which means we get to sing some super cool (read: repetitive) phonics songs.  Kirby has started to rock out with his air guitar during them.  Gotta make things fun, I guess.

Speaking of making things fun...
Judah is in that in between stage where he naps some days and doesn't other days.  It's a bit of a battle because he's so worn out from school but if he doesn't wake up on his own, he's cranky.  If he sleeps way too long, he's cranky AND won't fall asleep until pretty late at night.  Anyway, one afternoon I walked by their room while I knew Judah was sleeping and heard quiet giggling.  I expected that Judah had woken up and was ready for a snack, but I found this instead...
Big brothers can be so mean.  And no worries, Judah was totally undisturbed...and Bennett was sent outside to find other ways to entertain himself.

No comments: