June 1st (yes, I realize it was almost a month ago) was Children's Day and there are lots of special events around town for children. The boys didn't really get to participate cause most things are done through the schools and we are no longer affiliated with a local school...but I did get to participate in one of the sales at a local children's store. :) Judah will be needing some shoes soon--well that's assuming he will walk before the end of this year ;)--so I took advantage of the extra discount at one of my fav stores here and bought him some shoes at 40% off. They aren't terribly expensive to begin with but you know, every little bit helps.
I got home from shopping just as he was getting up from his afternoon nap and having his bottle. I put the shoes on him.
Taking a look...
Checking out the left shoe...
And then both.
Thanks mom, I really like them!
Also, please notice that this whole shoe exploration did not at all distract him from his after nap 'snack'.




1 comment:
He is so beautiful. Seriously - never tell him Aunt Emily said that - obviously I called him handsome and other manly things - but for now...know that he is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I could kiss his sweet cheeks (and yours for that matter!). Love you!
Post a Comment