Monday, September 14, 2009

home improvement

We had a little tub leaking issue last week. So it was time, once again, for a project. It's always something here. Stan did a lot of the work himself but we had to call in a guy to help with cement. Stan pretty much knows more about plumbing than anyone around here (seriously the guy wanted to fill in some gaps with paper and caulk on top) so hopefully this tub will last at least through the end of our lease. No pictures of the actual work...I've been steering clear of that mess. But at least you can have a chuckle at my wonderful husband!

Stan stuck his head up a vent to check out the damage. I had to get a picture. :)


He caught me...hehehe.


Stan went for a hike and since the tub/shower is still out of commission, he had to improvise. I've been taking my showers over at a friend's house.

No comments: