Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Pics

Not too much going on lately. Stan's parents left on Sunday morning so we are now on our own. We are planning a few small outings this week as we get used to navigating about with three in tow. PTL for the Ergo and sling. Bennett and Judah can ride happily along so the only one we really have to watch out for is Kirby. Maybe pictures of that to come. For now enjoy some family pictures we took before Granny and Papa left.

Sweet Judah


The Boys, take one


The Boys, take two...perhaps worse, we just gave up.


Our first family picture. I'm REALLY not happy to have my picture taken but I hope one day I can look back and be happy that I've lost all the baby weight. (Yes, this is the best one.)

5 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

oh those are great!!! rachel, you are a beautiful mom!! Your boys are mighty handsome too. Ahh...I am so glad to see more of Judah.
oh and yes, that is your little table. i will probably move it near the glider and think of you lots!

Leslie said...

Hush up! That is an awesome family picture! I love seeing you with all of your boys. You look beautiful!

Eliza said...

Those pictures are funny. Everyone got it right in the family picture except Stan. ;) I can't believe how much Bennett looks like you.

You have a beautiful hat-trick of boys. Job well done!

Lora said...

You look beautiful and I love the family pictures!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Found your blog! Great pics! Had fun with y'all in Bangkok. Have a safe trip home. Oh, the Babywise blog I like is http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Check it out!