Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Party

I didn't have a chance to post this before we went into the hospital so I thought I would add it in now. Since Stan's Birthday is now Judah's Birthday and we would be spending the whole day in the hospital and pretty much consumed we decided to take Stan out on Sunday night. He wanted fish so we went to a nearby mall that has a Manhattan Fish Market to have dinner. This mall is really nice and also has a children's play area that has arcade type games as well as fun stuff for little kids. We headed to the play area first and the boys had a blast and then headed to dinner. Here is the evening in pictures...

The Birthday Boy! Can a 36 year old be called a boy...if they are 12 or under in their heart they can. :)


Kirby playing in the ballons--there was air blowing them all around a small glass room. They loved it!


Bennett on the train. See the shear joy? He was so happy.


Bennett the dare devil fearlessly taking a ride down the slide...Kirby not so sure.


Stan got to play some too. Nice form!


After dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market--it was so good and I RARELY (read:pretty much never) enjoy eating fish--we had dessert at Mister Donut. Kirby and Bennett enjoyed one with cream AND jelly on top. I mistakenly allowed Grommy and Poppy to go ahead of us, while I went to the bathroom and took forever to get my big ole pregnant self down there, and they of course let the boys pick one with as much sugary topping as possible. However, when they haven't been spoiled by grandparents in a year you kinda let it go. :)


Bennett was so funny...I love the mustache little man!

2 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

aww...i am glad Stan got to celebrate his bday that way he wanted....for the last time probably!

Lora said...

12 at heart is a good age :)

Devin will be 36 at the end of this year! Time is flying!