Monday, July 16, 2007

Vacation

After the wedding in Greenville, NC we headed to Sunset Beach for a few days vacation. Since it was the week of July 4th it was packed. I didn't get many pictures, as usual, but here are the few I did manage.
Poppy and Kirby flying a kite.

Bennett fell asleep while we hunted for a parking spot. He stayed in here protected from the sun, sand and wind.

We tried to do some pictures (2 yr for Kirby and 6 month for Bennett). We could not get Kirby to smile while they were together. This was one of the best we got.

Bennett, 6 months old

We had a nice time with Grommy and Poppy. It was good to get away. Stan and I even got to go on a date (where I beat him in miniature golf). We came back Wednesday the 4th and had to jump right back into regular life. That is always the hardest part of vacation. I think I could have gone away for a month and still not felt rested--I guess that's the drawback of vacation when you have small ones--it's still the same thing everyday, just a different location. Of course it was nice to have lots of extra hands willing to help.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh. my. gosh. Those pictures of your boys are so precious! I love their sweet little faces side by side! I showed the pictures to Joe, and he said, "Wow! They could be twins!"

Anonymous said...

The boys are adorable:) Very stylish clothes:)
You really are blessed to have such handsome sons:)

~Tonya