Thursday, April 06, 2006
Pretzel Man
Last night Kirby was having some trouble falling asleep. He has been a little whiny lately, always wanting to cuddle. So last night after we did the normal thing of just putting Kirby in his crib and letting him fall asleep on his own we could hear him crying--an obviously upset cry--in his room. When we went in there after a few minutes of letting him try to settle himself we decided he needed a little help. Stan and I both tried to calm him two different times--as soon as we would pick him up he would lay his head on our shoulder and be fine and once we put him back down he would cry again. The last time he finally got calm on his own--thank you Babywise--so I didn't check on him again until I went to bed a couple of hours later. I found him in the craziest position yet. He didn't even wake up when I moved him, so I'm guessing he wasn't bothered by his pretzel ways. :) I hope these pics give you a little laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! How in the world did he fall asleep like that? Maybe he will be a gymnast!
I am jealous Kirby wants to cuddle with you. Sam will have nothing to do with it. Sometimes he will give me a wet kiss, but I think it's just to appease me. Even when I try to rock him, he's always squirming this way and that to get down.
I love Kirby-sleep pictures! He is the most interesting sleeper I've seen yet :)
Don't worry Leslie, this just started. I'm sure Sam will go through a cuddly phase at some point. :)
Post a Comment