Here are some beach pictures--finally. I'm a little embarrassed that Leslie had hers posted the night she got home. Oh well, better late than never. We had a great time. We didn't get to meet up with the Netta's but I was thinking that was a bit much for them seeing as they didn't get there until dinner time and I'm sure socializing was the last thing on there mind--next time for sure. :)
We are so thankful Grommy and Papa-razzi (formally Grandmommy and Granddaddy, but I've renamed them because I like these grandparent names better :) let us use their place at Sunset Beach. It is so nice and has a great view of a golf course (which actually provides entertainment--as Stan put it "why would anyone pay so much to play so bad"). Anyway, once Kirby got over his new place anxiety he had a great time--he wouldn't let us leave his sight until bed time the first night cause he didn't know where he was, a new thing for him, he used to never get upset like that. So our weekend was full of relaxing, a little shopping in Myrtle Beach (Stan's first time there, too), taking Kirby down to the beach and eating some nice seafood. Of course that was in addition to a lot of general laziness. It was great!! Here are some pictures of our trip, mostly of Kirby's adventures in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment