Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Break!

OK well, I'm pretty much better. Still some lingering effects of the stomach crud--including passing it on to Stan who is so very happy about it. I guess one positive is it has jump started my diet. :) Now that I am working past all that I can move on to SPRING BREAK!!! Now I know I sound crazy because I'm not in school so Spring Break essentially means nothing, I do however work at an after-school program (Stan too) and watch the child of a teacher. This means that this week I get to go have lunch with a friend on Monday, get my hair cut on Tuesday (by the very talented Kitty) and go to the beach on Wednesday. This will be our first real vacation since our honeymoon. We are very excited. And thanks to Mom and Larry (aka Grandmommy and Papa-razzi) we have a nice place to stay. Sunset Beach here we come! Nothing big is going on. Despite everyone's initial thought of me being pregnant--nope still not pregnated. Hope you like these recent pictures. Also check out the photos tab, I've been working to put up some from the pre-blog days. :)

No comments: