Kirby is getting his own little personality. Tonight at dinner we were clapping trying to get him to do it as well. He would sit there with a cheesy smile and then as soon as we stopped clapping he would start--well his version anyway. It was so cute. We were all entertained for quite a while.
5 comments:
I love his "cheesy smile"! Too cute!!!
Kirby -
Two words: CUTIE PIE!!!
Andrew would love to play with you. Tell Mommy to check her calendar and we'll meet up with you.
Love,
Auntie Amy
Rach, it looks like you need some more peer pressure to post again. C'mon, I have to have a Pittman update before I go to the hospital. Do not leave me hangin' :)
I second Lora's request! We need more posts!
I'm gonna jump on the train here. We've let ten days go by with hardly a complaint, but now you're pushing it missy. You have spoiled us with perfect blogging so now you have to keep it up. :) Hope everything is going ok!
Post a Comment