Saturday, January 21, 2006

Another Angel on the way?

Nope, doesn't look like it. If you don't want to read personal private stuff stop now. Everyone else can know that I finally got my period (first since Kirby was born) in December. Of course I was thrilled cause I thought 'Let the baby making begin!' Although we gave it a good try and I still haven't gotten my next period I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all resulting in one line and not two (that means negative). So I am trying to be ok with the fact that my body is not totally back to normal and to let it happen in God's timing. I was a little depressed and then Kirby did something really cute and smiled at me and I remembered that I have one great blessing and that I need to let things happen without stressing and just enjoy my sweet little boy.

I am still prepearing myself for the next though. ;)

1 comment:

J.C. said...

Rachel,

It sounds like you are such a great MOM!!! I am happy that Kirby has brought you so many smiles. I love the picture of Stan and him sleeping :) I am sorry that you aren't pregnant yet....But, I am sure things will work out quickly :)

Best wishes.