Sunday, January 22, 2006
All tuckered out
I thought this was so cute. Stan and Kirby were playing in his room and it was nap time. I went in and Stan had fallen asleep on the floor and Kirby was laying beside hi alsmost asleep. I put one of Kirby's blankets on Stan and moved Kirby to the crib since he would sleep longer, well most likely. I also put a picture where you can see how Kirby puts his leg when he wants to move around but he still can't really. It's just like Austen used to do. Since everyone is familiar with Austen now--if you aren't check out Tonya from the other mommies. I also like the other picture cause you can see Kirby's teeth. Too bad he doesn't smile big enough to show the 4 on top. Let's just say I hope his permanent teeth come in better or some orthodontist will make a bunch of money off us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, what a sweet daddy! Leslie's right, men can get comfortable anywhere...one of life's greatest mysteries!
Post a Comment